Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fiji update

Bula Vinaka,
Wow, I am sorry for the month that has passed by without a report! I will have to get some thoughts together and some pictures to upload. This past month has been quite the adventure and I am truly loving my life here. I have found myself lately becoming a little emotional as I realize the love I have for these people and the love and respect they have for me. It's been quite humbling and quite rewarding. I have a week or so left and it is a busy one! Our country directors are on a much needed and deserved vacation so Natalie and I are the CDs for the week. I hope everyone is doing well back in america! Life is beautiful here, and I am doing my best to work hard all the way to the end. Thank you for all or your prayers and support! WE need it.

loloma,
Victoria

3 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

good luck in your last week!!! We're getting excited to see you again!!!! love ya!

leslie miles stobbe said...

CD for a week! You know, back in the day I was that one time. So if you need any advice, I'm here for you. Bahahahaha

Lauren Rawlings said...

can't believe you only have a week left! I wish you were coming back to Utah though.....GOod luck with everything and hope it's the best week yet!