Needed, Necessary & Nice
holy cow...that girl needs a nap...that's the only reason I can think she'd be so upset...she must be tired :)
oh my goodness is right!! We watched this twice and Luke and I are ANGRY! They need to kick her butt off the team for the rest of the season! What the heck?
ps. they suspended her indefinetly.
ESPN was all over this for a while...yeah, that's right...sometimes I get tricked into watching ESPN. But really-it's a little insane, right?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
holy cow...that girl needs a nap...that's the only reason I can think she'd be so upset...she must be tired :)
oh my goodness is right!! We watched this twice and Luke and I are ANGRY! They need to kick her butt off the team for the rest of the season! What the heck?
ps. they suspended her indefinetly.
ESPN was all over this for a while...yeah, that's right...sometimes I get tricked into watching ESPN. But really-it's a little insane, right?
Post a Comment