Tuesday, November 3, 2009

tribute to madstar.

Love this girl. Once upon a time a girl from northern Wisconsin went to EFY at BYU Provo without knowing anyone. That same time once upon, another girl, this time from B-town, IL went to that very EFY at BYU-Provo without knowing anyone. . .Turns out, they became fast friends through the amount of food they could pound (and had stashed in their dorm rooms), laughing hysterically, sweating non-stop, and other bodily issues that should remain unwritten. They loved to dance and owned that dance flo, with taking moderate to long breaks to drink water, stand in front of the fan, and get paper towels to stick in their arm pits...yes, we are that cool. Maddy came to visit me in Chicago later on, and we roomed to gether for EFY the next year. We kept in contact in high school, but didn't hear from eachother too much our first year of college...BUT, once we talked it was like we had seen each other every day. Maddy then moved to Ptown our sophomore year and we were reunited once more. We are quite the pair and have a lot of similar interests and loves including birthdays close to one another andddddddddd serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Now she is off to serve tomorrow morning, and I (hopefully) am not too far behind her. What a duo we've been. I can't wait to see her in 2 years and I know it will be like we never left. we rock that much. Good Luck Maddy! I love you and I am praying for you daily. God be with you til we meet again! .....
and we lived happily ever after...
Birthday celebrations! First hers on November 3rd, then mine on November 15th.

Smoothie shots at Olive Garden? Yessss, please.

Sister Madeline P. Kusilek reports to the MTC, November 4, 2009. She will be serving in the Rosario, Argentina mission. Hopefully, I won't be too many months behind her.....

2 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

I can't believe you'll be leaving soon too. I will miss you so much Tor!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

love that Maddy. Miss her.