Monday, July 5, 2010

june 28th NEW COMP!

Hello everyone,

Life continues to be wonderful here in Balaquid. I have a new companion--Sister Dustin most recently from, Ceder City Utah. Yes, she is the blog josh found and we all looked at before i left on the mission. :) She is really wonderful and exactly what I needed and balaquid needs. We are really excited for our work here. She trained my batch--companion from the mtc--sister Farnworth. She is aewsome and we have big plans for our time here! We seriously are very excited.

This past week was great. I got to be with sister lemmon in Tacloban (which feels like forever ago now) and it was a great time. WE ate food--chips and salsa--i started crying when i found the chip aisle at the grocery store in tacloban--embarrassing... Anyways, and had a great few last days together! I love her and will be forever grateful she was my trainer.

On thursday i went ot transfer meeting and got my new companion sister dustin! She has only had one area and really misses it, but we have lots to do and its going to be a great time for us here.

Saturday and Sunday we taught some great lesson and got some new investigators. Five investigators came to church :) and Raymond's little brother did too. Raymond has been coming to lessons with us now which is wonderful. We have a great week planned with a lot of members coming ot each lesson so it is going to awesome!

I lovve being here and doing this work. I definitely know that God loves us and is aware of what we need and who we need in our lives. HE has a plan and purpose for each of us and when we pray and know him, we will know his will as well. Putting him first is most important for our happiness and our existence. I know that .

Sister dustin and I were also talking about how the root of all unhappiness is Selfish ness. I've been pondering that as of late as well. What can i do to be less selfish; to serve more, better, to sacrifice more and better.

Anyways, i hope you all have a magnificent 4th of July!

Happy birthday samuel and biancs!

Much Love,
Sister B !

No comments: